Your Vision. Our Mission.
This is more than a tag line.
Think about why you started – your job, your program, your business, your organization. What motivated you? What frightened you? What did you think success would look like and where are you now? Our goal is to understand not just what you do but who you are as a client. We aren’t looking for work so much as we’re looking for change we want to be a part of in the world.
Our clients tell us there are three things that make the way we work meaningful to them:
- We operate well in environments where there is ambiguity.
- We are natural problem solvers who look for patterns and trends in behavior, systems and data.
- We are relentless about learning, improvement and growth – for our clients and ourselves.
We believe whole people working together in whole organizations contribute to
whole communities that are stronger, healthier, and more equitable.
People who show up as full, genuine humans create transformative leadership. Team members respond to healthy, authentic leaders who support others to embody holistic wellbeing. (At LEH, we continue to self improve, too.)
We provide personal and executive coaching and performance management consulting. We are people-centric in our approach.
- Accion San Diego (San Diego, California)
- Albuquerque Museum Foundation (Albuquerque, New Mexico)
- Amy Biehl High School Foundation (Albuquerque, New Mexico)
- ASSETS Lancaster (Lancaster, Pennsylvania)
- California FarmLink, (Aptos, California)
- CEDS Finance (Denver, Colorado)
- El Ranchito de los Ninos, (Los Lunas, New Mexico)
- New Mexico Technology Council (Albuquerque, New Mexico)
Teams who recognize, respect and recruit whole people create strong work environments. Ideas and energy flourish. Trust and collaboration accelerate, and honest conflict generates momentum forward.
We focus on strengths-based team-building, organizational development, business strategy, and project management.
- FIELD at The Aspen Institute (Washington D.C.)
- Four Bands Community Loan Fund, (Eagle Butte, South Dakota)
- LiftFund (San Antonio, Texas)
- National Hispanic Cultural Center (Albuquerque, New Mexico)
- NewTown Macon (Macon, Georgia)
- Northern Initiatives (Marquette, Michigan)
- Taala Fund (Pacific Beach, Washington)
- Working Solutions (San Francisco, California)
Communities that welcome whole teams of whole people prosper. A broad ecosystem finds harmony among diversity and, in turn, invites and invests in more whole people and their teams.
We drive issue-focused collective impact work, citizen feedback on public sector efforts, and market analysis in service of community development.
- Albuquerque Police Department (Albuquerque, New Mexico)
- Amarillo Area Foundation (Amarillo, Texas)
- Association for Enterprise Opportunity (Washington, D.C.)
- Central New Mexico Community College (Albuquerque, New Mexico)
- Future Focused Education (Albuquerque, New Mexico)
- United Way of Central New Mexico Mission: Graduate (Albuquerque, New Mexico)
We also offer technical expertise in a variety of disciplines, including education, nonprofit governance and development, small business development and Community Development Financial Institutions (CDFIs). For more about our experience, see our About Us section.